MBBS in Danylo Halytsky lviv ukraineDanylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (Latin: Universitatis Medicinalis Leopoliensis), (Ukrainian: Львiвський Національний Медичний Унiверситет iм. Данила Галицького) — formerly known as the Lviv State Medical Institute, earlier the Faculty of Medicine of the John Casimir University and, before that, Faculty of Medicine of the Francis I University — is one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine. Call 7483221765
Today the medical faculty is one of the numerous faculties of the medical university. About 2746 students are studying at 38 departments here. 484 foreigners are studying at the faculty as well. The teaching process is carried out by 500 teachers – academicians, professors, assistant professors, senior teachers, and assistants.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
MBBS in Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is one of the glorious institutions in Ukraine. The institution is named after Mr Danyo Halytsky. It also comes under the lead rankings. It attains a great position and comes among renowned colleges. It is well known for its tradition and culture. It is situated in Makarska, a place in Ukraine. Lowest Fee for MBBS in Ukraine.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is a public institution. It was established in the year 1784 and shortly known as LNMU, Ukraine. The language of teaching in this institution is both Ukrainian and English. The world ranking of the institution is 3551 and it comes 12th in the country. The institution has 6 highly qualified faculty members and offers MBBS and BDS. There is no doubt that a college is a world-class place for medical aspirants to study. It is affiliated with MCI, WHO, and UNESCO. You can make the best choice if you choose this place. We provide MBBS in Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Is Ukraine the right place to study?
Definitely, Ukraine is the right place to study. There are many advantages of studying in the country. You can afford the tuition fee and the cost of living. You get exposed in this country and can stay around safe and friendly people. Ukraine provides you with a wide range of opportunities and possibilities. The best thing is, the institutions are recognized by the National Medical Council of India. There is no capitalization fee in the country.
You have to only qualify for NEET and no other entrance test is taken in Ukraine. Students from Ukraine can even work in government hospitals. The medical education system is no less than that of India. The country takes a lower MBBS fee in comparison to any other country on the globe. Therefore, you need not doubt the country being a medical aspirant. It provides world-class medical education to the students.
What are the facilities in Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University?
- Students get the medical facilities in the institution. In case of any mishap or any emergency, the college is every ready for any treatment.
- The college has well-equipped laboratory for practical training and research analysis. Students can access the laboratory anytime with permission.
- A cafeteria with every kind of food is there. Students from all the nations can get their taste as it is a fusion of common taste among students.
- The college has a hospital of its own. It makes the visit convenient for the faculty, staff, and students. It also participates in public welfare by providing health care for society.
- Hostel accommodation is there. The international students face no problem with their stay. The hostel is secured and gives every facility.
- The students are facilitated with computer labs also. They can access the lab at any time.
- The sports ground is there on the campus. Several types of sports are introduced to the students. A gym and swimming pool are also available in case of exercise and cardio.
- The institution has a big auditorium which can accommodate many students.
- It has a library which contains the latest collection of medical books.
- Students are entertained with events, debates, and activities.
How are the students supported in Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University?
- Students cannot be ragged in the institution as it has an anti-ragging cells.
- In case of any query, he/she can approach any teacher at any college hour.
- The students can learn the local language in the institution as teachers give the local language class.
- They can report to the college administrative office in case of any mishap.
- There is a help center for MCI screening tests. They teach you with mock tests as to how you can approach the medical practice in India.
- In case of any technical issue, the institution can help you with the technician.
- As said before, the college has health care services in case of any emergency. The college definitely helps you with the hospital which they have.
- Counseling service is one of the best services the college can give you. From choosing a subject to choosing a practice the college authority can counsel you in a better manner.
- Hostel accommodation with the full facility is available.
How is the faculty of the institution?
The college has highly educated faculty members who are well trained in medicine. The faculty is 6 in number and tries to support the students with their full potential. The departments in LNMU are 155. They teach the students with modern technology. Students are also provided with the ambiance for self-learning. The faculty educate the students with health care and generosity for society.
What are the subjects you get to learn in LNMU?
Though, there are many subjects you get to learn in this institution. Here are the examples a few of them:
- Latin language and medical terminology
- Information science and medical equipment
- Russian language
- Physical training
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General surgery with anaesthesiology and cafe of patients
- Social medicine and organization of health protection service
- Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patience
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Economics of health protection urology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Military field surgery
- Basics of law
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Social medicine and organization of health protection
- Clinical immunology and allergy
- Economics of health protection
- Internal medicine
- Faculty surgery
What is the eligibility and procedure admission in Danyo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University?
You must not be less than 17 years of age. You should have at least 50% in 12th with pure science, in case you are general. Reserved category students must have at least 45%. There is no upper age limit for admission in Ukraine. You must be NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) qualified. Hence, you are ready to apply for admission.
After the eligibility check, you can fill the application form with your choice of subject. Pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents. You will soon get the offer letter and now you are ready to apply for the visa.