How is MBBS IN ITALY For Indian Students?
- Italy is said to be one of the strongest Indian student hubs for MBBS. We provide MBBS in Italy For Indian Students. Each year a good number of students from India and all across the world opt for studies in Italy. Italy is one of the oldest spots for MBBS to the Indian Students. The curriculum contains strong discipline and systematic study. Self-learning is a part of the curriculum.
- The different tricks and approaches make MBBS in Italy valuable. Students are offered world-class education in the country. The duration of MBBS in Italy is 6 years in total. Universities in Italy have got recognition from FAIMER, Ministry of Education, Italy, WHO (World Health Organisation, NMC (National Medical Commission), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, and World Federation for Medical Education. The fee is comparatively cheaper than in the other countries. Universities in Italy follow the International study pattern.
SOME EXTRA DETAIL ABOUT ITALY:-
The local language of Italian, though the medium of teaching is English for the convenience of students all across the globe. The population is approximately 6 crores with the area of 301338 square kilometres. The climate is always moderate. The currency in Italy is Lira, or in Euros. Rome is the capital which is another beautiful place for a visit.
What is the eligibility for MBBS in Italy for Indian Students?
- A minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is needed in class 12th for an MBBS aspirant.
- A student will need to appear for NEET and bring a minimum of 50%. TOELF and IELTS exams are needed for a test for English fluency. MBBS in Italy requires the applicant to be of 17-25years.
- The International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT), is an aptitude test used as part of the admissions process for some Italian universities. These universities offer undergraduate courses that are taught in English and open to applicants outside of Italy.
- If a student Scores a minimum of 50% in IMAT. He or She is easily eligible to study.
What is The Admission Process for MBBS in Italy for Indian Students?
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN ITALY
- Students will need to fill the application form and submit all the original documents and apply for the choice of college and subject. University sends an offer letter after reviewing the student’s application. Students need to get a printout of the letter from the university. An aspirant needs to pay the application fee for it should not get rejected. A student must after getting confirmed, apply for a student visa.
- There are two types of student visas. One is a type C visa and another is a type D visa which is valid for 90 days and more than 90 days respectively. Students will need the 11th and 12th class mark sheet, birth certificate, Photograph, passport, letter of recommendation, bank receipt, and a covid19 test report for the proceeding towards admission.
IS MBBS IN ITALY FREE?
Yes and No. Yes, if a student manages to get for himself a scholarship. It covers a 100% tuition fee. Students scoring a high percentage on the entrance test (IMAT)also, get scholarships. If he/she doesn’t get a scholarship, then the fee structure is already nominal in the medical universities of Italy.
How is the LIFE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (DOCTOR) IN ITALY?
The life of a medical professional in Italy is not complex especially when the student has done MBBS there. The graduate needs to apply for registration in the Italian Medical Council. After registration, the doctors get valid work and residence permits in Italy. The qualification should be accepted by the Ministry of Education and science. Italian language skill is required so that the doctors get what the patient wants to convey. But that is not a problem as the medical students in Italy are taught the Italian language. The doctors are not officially allowed to work more than 20 hours a week in Italy. A doctor in Italy can earn an average salary of 150,000 Euros. He can easily survive with a decent amount.
What are the BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN ITALY?
- NEET and IMAT exams are sufficient for admission in Italy.
- The stay is affordable in Italy with no high expense.
- The Indian students take admission in the organizations recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- A good place for the career of a doctor.
- No donation at the time of admission.
- Scholarships are also given to deserving candidates.
- The medicals schools in Italy are recognized by the top bodies like WHO etc.
- Essential and travel expenses are low.
- English as a medium of learning is used in Italy.
- Students get satisfactory accommodation and food.
- The medical certificate from Italy is globally accepted and holds value.
- Students also get opportunities of working in government clinics and hospitals.
- Students may get to intern in government clinics.
- The admission process is direct.
- Good environment and moderate climate.
- Students also get Indian food in Italy.
What is SYLLABUS FOR MBBS IN ITALY for Indian Students?
The 6 years of MBBS in Italy go theoretical and practical learning. Some of the subjects for the 6 years of MBBS are:
- Path physiology
- General surgery
ABOUT SOME GOOD MEDICAL COLLEGES IN ITALY
- The University of Bologna is one of the famous colleges which offers appropriate teaching with enhancement in professional skill.
- The University of Pisa has a great environment and beautiful campus which makes the student attracted to its ambiance.
- The University of Pavia is another place for students who like a strict disciple and rigid regulations. The college never compromises in the quality of the study.
- The University of Modena and Reggio Emilia is known for its elite infrastructure and a fancy crowd of students.
- The University of Florence makes it worth it for MBBS in Italy. Students from all across the world come to study in the country and especially in this college to nurture and grow with the vast preparation in medical practice.
- The University of Insubria has large libraries, laboratories, a campus, and a good crowd.
- The University of Catania gets an increase in the quality of education each year. It looks forward to enhancing and updating the quantity and quality of medical education for students.
- The University of Brescia has a good number of skilled professors and support staff members. If a student needs to feel at home abroad, this is one of the best places to study in.
- We Help to get seats for MBBS in In Italy For Indian Students.,We also Provide admission in other foreign countries.