MBBS In Philippines for Indian Students
We provide Direct admission to MBBS in Philippines for Indin Students. Direct MBBS admission in Philippines is a straightaway answer to this. It’s not tough for an aspirant to take direct admission.The admission process is not hard as compared to the other countries. The students have to just fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Register here for Professional Counselling
Why you should take MBBS Admission IN the PHILIPPINES?
- The Philippines is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean. The Philippines is an English-speaking country, gives no pressure or need of learning the other language. This is one of the reasons, the Philippines is growing in popularity among the Indian crowd.
- Universities in China or Russia still have a little language hurdle. In the Philippines, more than 90% of the crowd speaks in English.
- MCI recognizes various universities in the country. The colleges in the Philippines have a low to medium cost fee structure as the range can be between 11 to 18 lakhs in Indian currency.
- The quality of education is also excellent. The universities have recognition from MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organisation), WFME (World Federation for Medical Education), FAIMER (Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), etc. The Philippines have 45 MCI approved colleges.
What are the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES for Indian Students?
- The intermediate result with a passing certificate is required. Categories other than general have the relief of 5%-10%.
- NEET score card, school transfer certificate, medical check-up certificate is also needed.
- A valid passport, police clearance certificate, valid birth certificate, attested bank certificate with legal guardian name, study and conduct certificate, letter of acceptance from any valid Philippines university are also asked for the admission letter.
- From our side, Students are taken care of with the visa procedure and admission letter to join mbbs in Philipines. The minimum and maximum age criteria for the aspirant is between 17-25. NEET qualification is a must for taking admission in the Philippines.
What are the Top medical Colleges for Studying MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students?
- Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine
- De La Salie University Health Science Campus
- Our Lady of Fatima University (Fatima Medical Science Foundation) Valenzuela
- University of East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Centre
- Zamboanga Medical School Foundation
- Xavier University.
- Manila Central University
- AMA School of Medicine
- Southwestern University Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine
- San Beda College
- University of the Philippines
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation.
- West Visayas State University
- University of Santo Tomas
- Saint Louis University
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal
- Emilio Aguinaldo College- School of Medicine
- Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)
- Silliman University
- University of Saint La Salle
IS MBBS FROM THE PHILIPPINES VALID IN INDIA?
Yes, MBBS from the Philippines is not only valid in India but is globally recognized. The students of the Philippines are eligible to appear in PLAB, TMS, NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, MCQEE. The Philippines has a major percentage of students as Indian, which is around 60%. The MBBS course is of 5 to 6 years in which pre-medicine and MD/ Doctor of Medicine are taught along with a compulsory internship. The graduates just need to pass the screening test to practice in India. Currently, the National Medical Commission Bill (CNM) is approved by the cabinet for the examination called “National Exit Test”. It will work as a license to practice medicine worldwide including in India.
What is the ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES for Indian Students?
The eligibility for MBBS in Philippines is just that the student has to bring a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, chemistry, and biology in his/her intermediate. Also, minimum passing marks are required in the NEET examination. The course duration is of 5.5 years which includes an internship.
The admission process is not hard as compared to the other countries. The students have to just fulfill the eligibility criteria and wait for the allotment. Direct admission is a straightaway answer to this. It’s not tough for an aspirant to take direct admission. As the colleges are at the best rates according to their affiliation, recognition, and pricing structure, It is no pain to take admission to any renowned college in the Philippines. Get MBBS in Philipines for Indian students.
What are the ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN PHILIPPINES for Indian Students?
The best of the advantages are there while moving through the MBBS course. Hence, there is a wide range of benefits:-
- The Philippines has verities in a culture that give a student a very adaptable and friendly environment. It is a safe place to stay as the crime rate is low. It’s the women dominating the country with a ratio of a girl and a boy as 6:4 respectively.
- It is a country of tropical weather. The climate here is always moderate which lies between 27 to 33 degrees all the time.
- For the whole duration, the Philippines offers a double degree program in which a student gets the degree of graduation in Science (BS) and later on the degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine). The duration of both the courses is dependent upon the norms of the university. We provide Direct MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students.
- The Philippines has American based system of medical education. It has well-established and renowned medical colleges. The US pattern is easy for a student to follow throughout the course.
- Students from more than 55 countries are attracted to education in the Philippines as it is recognized by famous organizations. It has become a center for medical education
- The Philippines is an English-speaking country that has almost no trouble with language and style. The mode of instruction in MBBS or any education is English.
- MBBS in the Philippines is at a low cost. No donation is taken and a student can stay and study at an economical rate. Scholarships are available for the students on merit by the score or by the university. Hence, it makes an affordable system for foreign students including India.
- Grown opportunity with personality development and self-enhancement is sure within the students studying in the Philippines. Students can explore and travel the country and know about the culture and places around. It gives a wider vision to the aspirant so as to see things with different aspects.
- The people of the Philippines are of educated standard. The country has the highest literacy rate all over Asia. The literacy rate is 94%. As known, with educated people around comes better environment and safer accommodation. The students feel relaxed and adapted because of this factor.
- Every religion and religious practice is respected in the country. Good infrastructure and a beautiful location make it attractive for students across the globe. We provide MBBBS admission in Overseas and any help feel free to contact us. Hope This article has given you details about MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students.