Germany has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. The use of the very latest therapies and medical equipment helps guarantee an exceptionally high level of care. Increasing digitization is opening up new possibilities for medical care, as X-ray images and medical reports are available faster. And digitization is set to grow even faster, lowering costs and bringing continual improvements in healthcare.
A dense network of clinics and doctors’ surgeries ensures that patients get the medical services they need rapidly. At the same time, physicians are held in great esteem by the German population. In surveys, the medical profession is consistently one of the most highly regarded in Germany.
German hospitals have had to contend with a shortage of doctors for quite a number of years now. There is a need throughout Germany for several thousand additional doctors. This demand will continue to rise in the coming years, particularly as many hospital doctors are soon due to enter retirement.
Medical PG/MD/MS in Germany
- A1 ~B2 German Level
- FSP/Medical Terminology/B2~C1 Telc Medizin
- Stipend 4000~6000 Euros/Month
- Approbation/Knowledge Test
- Free Medical Specialization with a stipend
Paid Hospitation in Germany
- Hospitation with remuneration 1200~1500 € per month
- Free Accommodation & Food on duty
- No block account required (10,236 Euros)
- No DefizitsBescheid required
- Free Preparation for FSP
Unpaid Hospitation in Germany
- Hospitation without remuneration
- Free Accommodation & Food on duty
- Block account required (10,236 Euros)
- DefizitsBescheid can be asked
- Preparation for FSP 650~950 Euros
- 100% 100%
ONLY PAY 2000 EUROS + GERMAN TRANSLATION CHARGES
APPLY WITH US FOR HOSPITATION IN GERMANY ON JUST 1500 EUROS
STEPS FOR MEDICAL RESIDENCY IN GERMANY
STEPS FOR MEDICAL RESIDENCY IN GERMANY FOR NON-EU DOCTORS
Step 1: German language
- If the candidate wants to learn Language after A1 in their home country then he can apply for a 16B National visa & continue with A2, B1, B2, C1 in Germany.
- If a candidate wants to learn till B2 in their home country then he can apply for a 17A National visa & continue with C1 in Germany.
- If you are planning for a medical residency in Germany then first you have to know the German language. After finishing the language portion, you can move further. Because language is the most important step for medical residency in Germany for non-EU citizens.
Step 2: C1 Medical Terminology or B2-C1 Medicine Terminology or FSP
After learning all levels of the German language, you need to give a test.
Step 3: Degree Evaluation/"Defizitbescheid"
- Once candidates submit the diploma or degree documents, then it will go for an evaluation. That means once the candidate will provide the documents then according to German rule, it will go for German translation and then attestation process. And after that, the candidate can apply for degree evaluation.
Step 4 : Approbation exam
- After clearing the KP test Doctors are eligible to go for free PG/Medical Residency to work as a doctor in Germany.
- After getting the license, Doctors can work all over Europe- Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc.
Medical Residency in Germany for Non-MCI Doctors
Here is a piece of great news. In Germany, there is a huge demand. So the golden opportunity for a qualified doctor who wants to work in Germany. The student who completed medical education in other countries but later he wants to work in Germany, so they have a great opportunity. Study specialization (MD MS) in Germany and work as a doctor.
Process of Medical Residency in Germany for Non-MCI Doctors (Who doesn’t have FMGE clearance in India):
Start the German language:
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
IF the candidate wants to learn Language after A1 in their home country then he can apply for a 16B National visa & continue with A2, B1, B2, C1 in Germany.
If the candidate wants to learn till B2 in their home country then he can apply for a 17A National visa & continue with C1 in Germany.
If you are planning for a medical residency in Germany then first you have to know the German language. After finishing the language portion, you can move further. The most important step for medical residency in Germany for non-EU citizens is the German language.
Degree Evaluation/”Defizitbescheid”/ Eingangsbestatigung:
Once the candidate starts the language parallel has to apply for degree evaluation for getting a Deficit letter from the German Medical Authority.
After translation and attestation of documents can submit for degree/diploma evaluation. Getting an evaluation letter will take time around 3 ~ 5 months meanwhile candidates can keep on learning the German language.
Once candidate receive the deficit letter from the German Medical Authority, along with the language level which he/she completed in the home country and Additional documents required from Germany after that candidate can apply for German visa application. ( Complete assistance will be given by WOE).
After German visa interview candidates can get approval within 4 to 6 weeks and can fly for Germany.
Once candidate clear C1 Hochschule, He/she can apply for University to complete Deficit of degree/diploma, is called Practicum or Internship to complete the German Medical University curriculum to become a German Medical graduate.
After Practicum, He/she has to write two exams called M2 & M3. Once He/she clear these exams can get approbation to register as a medical doctor and also can enter into a medical residency program with a stipend of about 4500 ~ 6000 Euros/month.
After getting the license, Doctors can work all over Europe- Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc.
Services provided by WOE:
- German language preparation from A1 to B2.
- Preparation for C1 Hochschule for University Application.
- Documents preparation for Admission for University and getting into Practicum.
- Document Evaluation / Defizitbescheid”/ Eingangsbestatigung along with Translation and Attestation.
- Invitation letter for visa application.
- Accommodation confirmation for visa purpose.
- Job assistance guidance after getting Approbation.
- Visa Appointment assistance
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Airport picks up and Assistance in Germany.
- Foreign exchange services.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- Temporary Employment Registration guidance.
- Visa extension support.
- Approbation guidance
- Support for Admission in Medical Residency.
- PR guidance.