Study MBBS in Armenia
Study MBBS in Armenia. Class one Foreign Country for MBBS in Abroad. The best of the infrastructures for Studying MBBS in Armenia. Reasonable Fee Structure. Class apart Medical Education. world-renowned Medical colleges and hospitals. WHO and NMC Recognized Colleges. Choose Armenia to get global exposure in Medical Education.
What are the Advantages of Studying MBBS in Armenia?
MBBS IN ARMENIA
Armenia is one of the chosen spots for medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in a foreign country. The reasonable pricing makes it more appealing to students across the world. The fee structure of the colleges is such that any student can afford to study from Armenia. MBBS in Armenia is a decent decision for those who want to wilfully take proper learning from skilful faculty.
AN EXTRA DETAIL ABOUT ARMENIA
The country is located in the reign of the South Caucasus. Georgia and Azerbaijan are the neighbouring countries. Armenia has an area of 29,743 square kilometres. The country has nice climatic condition and a friendly environment. Even if people go for the purpose of visiting the country, it is one among enjoyable destinations. It is one of the oldest civilizations in the world. The currency is in Dram.
It is a safe country for women because of the less crime rate. It is known that the people in this country are responsible and social. Student can live in Armenia with a pocket-friendly budget. Good accommodation with WI-FI and a cooking facility is available. Laundry and library are also an addition to it. Males and females can live separately in separate rooms. Private apartments are expensive but better if a student is wealthy enough to afford them. MBBS in Armenia is not difficult with these facilities.
What is the ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
The student must have passed his 10+2 with the minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English and biology. Though, the reserved category students must pass in the same with 40-45% aggregate. The student must be between the age of 17 to 25. Appearing for NEET is mandatory. He/she must have passed the NEET exam. No extra entrance or language test is taken for MBBS in Armenia. The students must know that NEET is a must for admission in India as well as any foreign Nation.
What is The ADMISSION Procedure FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
The admission procedure for MBBS in Armenia is very clear and simple. The students need to fill the application form along with the payment of a fee. While filling the application form a student must make a choice of college and course. The chosen university gives the offer letter to the student as soon as possible. A student visa is compulsory as it takes the students further for medical studies.
IS THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIP FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
Based on merit, any student can avail of the facility of scholarship. If an Indian student scores quite well in NEET, he has a good chance of getting the scholarship. Apart from this if in college studies a student does exceptionally well, the college may grant the tuition fee relief to the student. The universities in Armenia also help needy students. NMC and WHO recognize the universities of Armenia. Hi-tech quality of learning is given to the students of every country.
HOW IS THE LIFE OF A PROFESSIONAL AFTER MBBS IN ARMENIA?
In India, the students who want to practice medicine after MBBS in Armenia must pass the basic screening test which is taken by the National Medical Commission. Every parameter is used to judge a doctor in India. There is no limit to the screening tests if in case a student fails. After passing the screening test, a student becomes a certified doctor. Even if the students want to practice in Armenia, the country has larger scope for medical professionals.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
A student must have Mark sheets of 10th and 12th, pass certificate, transfer certificate, attested copies of documents, passport-sized photograph, medical certificate, and date of birth proof along with himself for the further approach.
WHAT ARE THE TOP COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
- The University of Traditional Medicine is one of the oldest universities in Armenia. It is known for its high-quality medical education. The eligibility for this university is 60% in Physics, chemistry, biology, and NEET.
- Yerevan Haybusak University is getting more and more foreign students on a yearly basis. There are more than 8000 Indian students every year. The total fee goes to approximately 16 lacs in Indian currency.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University has a total package of around 13 lacs in Indian currency which is again a good deal. The college offers an ample number of courses with a strong focus on learning and practical skill.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN ARMENIA?
- The climatic conditions are splendid for all and especially for the Indian students.
- Although the place is safe, the new visitors need to stay very conscious as it is again a strange place.
- The courses are offered at a very reasonable cost.
- Students dig into various opportunities and quality education.
- The process of admission is very easy to follow.
- There is no donation system in the universities and all are recognized by NMC (National Medical Council).
- The degree provided to the MBBS students is known and accepted globally.
- The students can practice in India after taking the license.
- Getting a visa is not that complicated for the student and the admission fee is low.
- The medium of teaching in Armenia is English which is convenient for students who don’t know the Armenian language.
WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA?
Following subjects are the part of teaching in Armenia:
- Armenian language
- General hygiene
- Physical training
- Neurology and medical genetics
- General chemistry
- Infectious disease
- Throat and nose disease
- Public health
- Forensic medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Polyclinic therapy