Intake: March/April – application deadline 15th January
Sept./Oct. – application deadline 15th July
In 12th School: 55%
German Level: Min. A1 is required in Home countries
Pathway program/Foundation Course/Studienkolleg in Germany:
If Candidate apply after A1 level:
A2, B1, B2, C1 + DSH/Testdaf: Fees Varies 7500 ~ 8500 Euros depends on universities.
If Candidate apply after B2 level:
Then No tuition fees for C1 and DSH/Testdaf: Fees Varies 2500 ~ 3500 Euros depends on universities.
After passing DSH/testdaf: Students can enter to German-taught public universities without tuition fees.
Services Provided by US:
- Admission counselling
- University Applications
- University Admission and Invitation
- Block account opening support
- Travel health insurance support
- Accommodation arrangement
- Visa documentation
- Visa application
- Visa interview preparation
- Post arrival support in Germany
Process and Service charges: 75,000/- + 18% GST:
(Apart from pathway program fees or language preparation cost in Home countries)
Mode of Payment:
- Initial registration amount: 25,000/-INR.
- After receiving admission letter: 25,000/-INR.
- After receiving visa approval: 25,000/-INR.
Application Checklist for University Application: