Why Indian Students should go for MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN?
- MBBS in Kazakhstan is a worthy decision for the Indian students. It is pocket friendly for Indian students. The school methodology in Kazakhstan is of high quality. Students can get a degree of MBBS in Kazakhstan at a minimum cost.
- The top medical universities in Kazakhstan have got recognition from great bodies like IMED, GMC, USMLE, WHO and NMC. Kazakhstan is the heart of Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is globally accepted.
- The medical universities provide excellent exposure to the Indian and International students. Admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan is easier when compared to the other countries. The medium of teaching in Kazakhstan is English.
- It has the MBBS course duration of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The cost of living may go hardly up to 15 thousands per month. The maximum course fee from the top medical university is 5 lakhs per annum.
MORE ABOUT KAZAKHSTAN
The country is located in Central Asia. It has an area of 2,724,900 km sq. Russia and North China. It is the world’s largest landlocked country. It is the 9th largest country in the world. Its capital is Astana. More than 18 million people reside in Kazakhstan. It is a member of the United Nations (UN), CIS, WTO, Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), Turkic council, etc. The climate is decent and the environment is safe for the Indian students doing MBBS in Abroad as the government in authority looks toward the safety of the students. The environment for any student is safer. Kazakhstan has 1984 km of coastline on the Caspian Sea. It has hilly plains and plateaus.
How to get ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN?
- The aspirant must fill the application form with all the correct point of interest be it the university or the course. He/she must pay the application fee to avoid the rejection of application. When the university accepts the form, it offers the student with admission letter. Student must be submitting the passport after the letter. He/she must apply for the student visa in Delhi. We provide direct MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN. All the application process will be done by our side.
- Get MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan Direct without any Headache.
- The Embassy of Kazakhstan may call the student for the interview. After the visa stamp, he/she is given the travelling date. After all the process, student can pay the tuition fee for the MBBS course and join the college. He/she will be provided with the accommodation in the university hostel.
IS MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN GOOD?
Of course, MBBS in Kazakhstan is a very good option as the course is structured according to the Indian standard. It is also a low budget place. If taken into consideration that the universities here are recognised by large educational bodies like WHO and NMC it is the best decision a student can make. Along with the academic syllabus, practical training is hard focused on. MBBS in Kazakhstan doesn’t need any extra exam other than NEET. Mostly, hostel facility is provided to the international students. The hassle free admission process attracts more than 10,000 international students every year. The environment for any student is safer. The literacy of Kazakhstan is 99%. This concludes that it is a good decision for any student to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
The applicant must not be less than 17 years of age. The student must have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For reserved category it is 40%. There is no upper age limit for admission in any medical university of Kazakhstan. No entrance exam is needed but NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is compulsory as it determines the basic knowledge of any medical student.
SYLLABUS OFFERED FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
These are some of the subjects which are thought in Kazakhstan for medical studies.
- Fundamentals of psychology
- Emergency medicine
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Human Anatomy
- Hygiene and Ecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal medicine
- Medical psychology
- Social medicine
- Elective courses
- Clinical Immunology
- Infectious Diseases
- Fundamentals of Stomatology
- Forensic medicine
- General surgery
What is MBBS in Kazakhstan FEE STRUCTURE FOR 6 YEARS?
It is widely known that the fee structure in Kazakhstan for MBBS is not really high. Students from all across the world come to study in this country with a pocket convenience. Indian students who pay a lot of money in India for MBBS make it simple in Kazakhstan. Nothing is better for nay student to have a medical degree in a lesser rate. Especially in India it’s pretty difficult to spend a lot of money as MBBS is very much in demand. Here are some of the colleges and their fee structure.
- Semey State Medical University – 18,55,000 INR
- International Medical School – 16,35,000 INR
- Astana Medical University – 14,90,000 INR
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University – 18,90,000 INR
- Kazakh National Medical University – 20,40,000 INR
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- The tuition fee is affordable.
- No test of IELTS and TOEFL.
- The place has modern technology and infrastructure.
- The medical degree from Kazakhstan is globally recognised.
- The curriculum of study is according to the global standard.
- The faculty is experienced and skilled.
- High quality education at the minimum rate.
- Tuition, accommodation and living expense is lesser than other European Countries.
- There is no donation for admission in any university of Kazakhstan.
- Indians are provided proper security by their government authority.
- Kazakhstan universities are listed in the world dictionary of medical colleges.
WHAT AFTER MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN?
Indian students mostly opt to return back to India for practice. There is no much problem in that. They simply need to give a basic screen test to get the licence. After the licence, the students can practice in Government and private hospitals. A student can appear for USMLE for the same in USA and for UK, PLAB exam is taken. All the exams are for licencing in different areas. For practice in Germany, a professional must be fluent in German language upto C2 level.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Birth certificate as the proof of date of birth
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate
- Passport sized photos
- Police verification proof
- Bank statement or the fee receipt
- NEET score